TA roles in Swansea
- Part time and full time
- Short term and long term opportunities
- Start this term!
Teaching Personnel are recruiting multiple teaching assistants for roles in Swansea. We work with a large number of schools in Swansea and have had many new roles coming in. We are currently filling the following roles:
• Sports specialist behaviour mentor in Penlan primary school – year 4 one to one
• Welsh speaking teaching assistant in Morriston – year 1 one to one
• SEN experienced teaching assistant in West Cross – year 6 one to one
• SEN TA near Fforest Fach– Speech and Language
• Nursery specialist in Penlan – General TA
If you or someone you know would like to work with Teaching Personnel and apply for any of the above posts please call Kelly on 01792 473300. To apply you must:
• Be registered with the EWC
• Have a DBS on the update service
• Have a 6 career history at hand
• Be able to provide details of two referees.
For more information please get in touch today. If these roles are not suitable then we cover primary, secondary and SEN schools in Swansea, Llanelli, Ammanford and Carmarthen so there will be a position for you.