Teaching Assistants Required to Work with a Range of Special Educational Needs in Provisions Across the Boston Area
- Variety of provisions across the Boston area
- Opportunities to work with a range of SEN from Autism to Severe Learning Difficulties
- Varied and rewarding roles available
Teaching Personnel are the UK’s leading education staffing provider. We are a nationwide company with a large, established local presence. We offer a vast amount of varied work to teachers every day; short term, day to day and emergency cover, medium term to long term positions and permanent placements.
We are currently seeking committed and caring candidates to work within a variety of special educational needs schools and pupil referral units across the Boston area. Although experience working with SEN is preferred, if you have a keen interest in the area and have a confident personality, able to remain calm in a challenging situations, then we would love to hear from you. The work that we can offer is varied, working with SEN from autism to severe learning difficulties and our candidates describe their positions as very rewarding.
We are particularly keen for applications from candidates with Moving and Handling training and the Team Teach qualification.
We have opportunities for long term positions, as well as day to day supply, allowing you to be flexible around other commitments.
In return for your hard work, Teaching Personnel can offer;
• Competitive rates of pay
• Your own dedicated consultant who will keep in contact to support you through work assignments
• Access to CPD courses including; Autism Awareness, Team Teach and Read Write Inc to further your training
• £50 refer a friend bonus for every teacher and teaching assistant you recommend to work with us (T&Cs apply)
If you believe you have the transferrable skills to work with pupils with a variety of SEN please send your CV to Emma.Filby@teachingpersonnel.com or contact me on 01482 312042 to discuss opportunities in your area.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)