SEN Teaching Assistants Required in Scarborough
- Opportunities to work with a wide range of SEN
- Varied and rewarding work
- Competitive rates of pay available
Do you live in commutable distance of Scarborough?
Do you want to work in specialist SEN settings?
Are you looking for a varied and rewarding role?
If yes, then we would be interested in hearing from you!
Teaching Personnel are seeking individuals who can work with a wide range of SEN from ASC, MLD, SLD to PMLD. We work with a variety of settings in the Scarborough area, including SEN schools, pupil referral units and respite centres. We find that feedback from our candidates suggests that working with children and young adults in these settings is varied and highly rewarding.
We are looking for candidates with a caring and sympathetic personality who are reliable and happy to support in the classroom as well as out in the community. The ideal candidate would be comfortable with personal care and able to remain calm in difficult and challenging situations. Although previous experience working with SEN or challenging behaviour is desired, we would also consider applications from candidates with the right attitude who are willing to learn.
In return, Teaching Personnel can offer;
• Competitive rates of pay
• Your own dedicated consultant who will keep in contact to support you through work assignments
• Access to CPD courses including; Autism Awareness, Team Teach and Read Write Inc to further your training
• £50 refer a friend bonus for every teacher and teaching assistant you recommend to work with us (T&Cs apply)
For further information about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Adam on 01482 312042 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.