SEN Teaching Assistant
- Full time role in Outstanding Secondary School
- Temp to Perm opportunity
- CPA Academy offered to all Teaching Personnel employees
We are urgently seek ASD & ADHD teaching assistants who are highly experienced in working 1:1 with students who are on the Autistic Spectrum.
I’m looking for a committed individual whom is dedicated to raising attainment, showing support and encouragement towards the students you are supporting.
You must have extensive experience working with children that have been diagnosed with Autism and also within the Secondary sector.
To be eligible for this position you must:
• Have previous experience working with children with ASD
• Have previous experience working within Secondary Education
• Be eligible to work within the UK
• Be a driven, dedicated and hard-working individual
• Hold a current DBS or be willing to process one
• Provide two current work based, child related references
• Some training - Maketon, Pecs, Team Teach is desired
The school site has undergone a significant new build and enjoys state of the art facilities, including purpose-built teaching walls. All students and staff are enjoying the use of i-Pads to enhance the curriculum. Teachers wishing to embark upon further post graduate study as part of their CPD will be supported through our sponsor the University of Lincoln. The school was rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted (January 2016).
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS - Full assistance provided (AGY).
If you interested in this position and feel you are suited please contact me on 01522 539432 and email email@example.com