Teachers need in Berkshire
- Are you keen to secure a full time role for September?
- Have you had experience teaching children with SEN?
- Contact Zoe on 0118 9071532
I am looking to recruit Teachers in the Wheatley area for opportunities to work in schools that cater for children with special educational needs such as autism, PMLD, SLD and behavioural, emotional and social difficulties.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• Team teach trained (preferred but not essential)
• Excellent class room practice and delivery is key so that pupils are engaged
• Able to work under stressful situations
• Opportunities for primary and secondary trained candidates
Teaching Personnel do offer training courses in order to help candidates be more successful in their roles such as introduction to autism, moving and handling of objects and people, effective classroom support and Team-Teach.
If this job sounds ideal, or you are unsure of the role and want to find out more information, please call Zoe Smith from the Thames Valley and Surrey SEN branch on 01189 071 532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY).