Long Term Year 4 Teacher Needed
- Year 4 teacher in inclusive school
- Experience in Special Educational Needs preferred
- Enthusiastic and creative approach to education
Are you a Fully Qualified Teacher?
Are you looking for a Long term role?
Teaching Personnel are working with an inclusive school in Southampton. The school is currently looking to employ a Year 4 Teacher who is ideally familiar with the KS2 Curriculum. The successful candidate will embody the following:
• positive attitude
• expected to plan and implement engaging sessions,
• help the young pupils achieve their full potential.
• Experience in SEN is also preferred.
The role is due to start after October half term on a full time basis for the rest of the academic year. The school itself is a three form entry school so the chosen applicant will benefit from a supportive staff base. The school itself is driven to improving the learning environment for the children and are looking for a teacher who shares this ethos.
If you think you have the right skills, experience and attributes please contact Rebecca Clark on 02380 836649 or email Rebecca.Clark@teachingpersonnel.com.