SEN Teaching assistant
- Excellent opportunities to gain secondary school experience
- Daily pay rates up to £60 per day
- Access to Teaching Personnels CPD training courses
Graduate Teaching Assistant required for Stockport Secondary School
Have you recently graduated and are seeking a rewarding position supporting students within an Stockport Secondary School? Do you have a passion for working with pupils who are disengaged from learning? If so, this role may be perfect for you.
Our partner school in Stockport are currently seeking to appoint two enthusiastic graduates to work within their SEN department, supporting students across the curriculum. The SENCO is looking to appoint immediately, so graduates who are interested in this position are urged to apply straight away.
Highlights to you as a graduate;
• Full time long term position
• Rewarding experience enhancing students learning and academic performances.
• Fantastic opportunity to enhance future PGCE applications
• Support from the well established SEN department
It is advised for this position that you have experience working with students aged 11-16, and have a knowledge of a range of SEN needs.
Requirements for this post;
• Experience working with in a Secondary school or youth setting
• Vibrant personality and the ability to engage with students
• A passion for education and working with young people
To apply for this position, please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, for further information, please contact Rob at the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794