SEN teaching assistant
- SEN teaching assistant required to support a Male Year 8 pupil on a 1:1 basis
- Supporting the pupils learning in class and aspects of personal care
- £50-£65 per day dependant on experience
Our client school located in Salford seek to appoint a SEN teaching assistant to join their support team in September. This is a full time position from the start of the new school year (September 2016) whereby the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to gain a permanent position.
• SEN teaching assistant required to support a Male Year 8 pupil on a 1:1 basis
• Supporting the pupils learning in class and aspects of personal care (Previous experience within this field required)
• £50-£65 per day dependant on experience
• State of the art school with vibrant and supportive staff
This school seek to appoint an SEN teaching assistant with previous experience working within secondary education. The ideal applicant will be confident and experienced supporting this child both in lessons and outside of the classroom. You will be able to build up excellent rapport and will be a positive and enthusiastic individual.
This school 11-19 is a Community Comprehensive college falls under the Salford LEA and situated at the extreme western end of the metropolitan district of Salford on the Cheshire and Trafford border (Close to the M60). The school holds excellent facilities and is a state of the art college which opened in September 2011.
This is a very rewarding position supporting a well behaved pupil continue to achieve their full potential. For immediate consideration please send an updated CV highlighting your previous experience within this field to email@example.com or contact the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794 for further information.