PRIMARY TEACHER - Tameside
- Are you fully qualified Primary SEN teacher?
- Are you team teach trained?
- Pay to scale
Location: Audenshaw, Tameside
Salary: (Main pay scale 1-6) + 1 SEN point for right experience
My client is a SEND school that is based in Audenshaw (Tameside), that is looking for a fully qualified Primary SEN teacher on a long term role. Being team teach trained in desired as they will have to deal with challenging behaviour. The teacher must adhere to teaching strategies such as; Precision teaching, Rebound therapy and Reading recovery.
The pupils within this school suffer from various conditions; MLD, ASC and SLD.
You will need to:
• Prepare lessons and teaching materials
• Mark and assess work
• Manage class behaviour
• Work with other professionals such as educational psychologists
• Discuss pupils' progress with parents and carers
• Attend meetings and training
• Teach classes of different ages and abilities
• Meeting individual needs and providing the treatment, care and support that people rightly expect and deserve
All teachers interested will need to email email@example.com with a copy of their CV highlighting relevant experience or additionally call on 0161 242 1795 for more information.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)
To register for work with Teaching Personnel please click on the link below.http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register/