TEACHER - Tameside
- Are you a fully qualified teacher?
- Do you want to want within an SEMH school?
- Pay to scale
Salary: (Main pay scale 1-6) + 1 SEN for right experience
My client is a Secondary SEMH school that are looking for a fully qualified teacher that is experienced within an SEMH school. The wants a teacher that has knowledge across the special educational needs sector. The pupils benefit from working in small groups with adults attuned to the needs of pupils with SEMH. In line with the schools holistic approach to supporting pupils with SEMH they work within a multidisciplinary team with weekly access to drama therapy, art therapy, holistic therapy, speech and language therapy, relaxation, peer massage and educational psychology as required. The pupils will be aged between 11-16.
You will need to:
• Prepare lessons and teaching materials
• Mark and assess work
• Manage class behaviour
• Work with other professionals such as educational psychologists
• Discuss pupils' progress with parents and carers
• Attend meetings and training
• Teach classes of different ages and abilities
• Meeting individual needs and providing the treatment, care and support that people rightly expect and deserve
All teachers interested will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of their CV highlighting relevant experience or additionally call on 0161 242 1795 for more information.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)
To register for work with Teaching Personnel please click on the link below.http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register/