TEACHER - Tameside
- Are you a fully qualified teacher?
- Do you want to teach within an SEN School?
- Do you have experience working within an educational setting supporting children who face barriers towards their learning?
This specialist school is based in Tameside (Greater Manchester) and are looking for a highly experienced teaching assistant in early year’s foundation stage.
• Providing a nurturing environment
• Place young people and their families and carers at the centre of their learning journeys
• Provide opportunities for pupils to progress academically, socially and emotionally
Qualifications; all desired -
• Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant awards
• Moving & Handling etc
• Experience of using PECS, Makaton and/or Signalong would also be beneficial.
All teaching assistants interested will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0161 242 1795
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)
To register for work with Teaching Personnel please click on the link below.