TEACHER - Oldham
- Do you work in a Mainstream school?
- Would you like to transfer to an SEN school?
- Pay to scale
My client is a specialist primary school that is based in Oldham, they are looking for a fully qualified teacher that is available for long term positions.
The teacher will be working closely with children aged between 2 to 11. A large number of the pupils suffer from Autistic spectrum condition, which requires the school to work within smaller classrooms with experienced staff in each of the classrooms. Due to their being a larger pupil of autistic children then the school has sensory rooms. The other pupils in the school suffer from PMLD, SLD and MLD. To apply for these positions, you must possess a calm and caring nature and have the ability to deal with challenging behaviour.
You will need to:
• Prepare lessons and teaching materials
• Mark and assess work
• Manage class behaviour
• Work with other professionals such as educational psychologists
• Discuss pupils' progress with parents and carers
• Attend meetings and training
• Teach classes of different ages and abilities
• Meeting individual needs and providing the treatment, care and support that people rightly expect and deserve
Being Team Teach trained would be desirable but not essential.
All teachers interested will need to email email@example.com with a copy of their CV highlighting relevant experience or additionally call on 0161 242 1795 for more information.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)
To register for work with Teaching Personnel please click on the link below.http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register/