TEACHER - Rochdale
- Are you a fully qualified teacher?
- Do you want to transfer from mainstream to SEN?
- Pay to scale
Salary: (Main pay scale 1-6) + 1SEN Point for right experience
This specialist primary school is based in Rochdale, that are looking for Teacher for short term and long term positions during the academic year.
There is a very large and enthusiastic team at the school, that works together to provide the best possible experience of school for all our children and families. The class team will get to know your child really well and will be pleased to involve you in their life at school. Children develop at their own rate and in their own ways. The children range from various special educational needs such as; Autism, PMLD, no verbal etc.
You will need to:
• Prepare lessons and teaching materials
• Mark and assess work
• Manage class behaviour
• Work with other professionals such as educational psychologists
• Discuss pupils' progress with parents and carers
• Attend meetings and training
• Teach classes of different ages and abilities
• Meeting individual needs and providing the treatment, care and support that people rightly expect and deserve
All teaching assistants interested will need to email email@example.com or call on 0161 242 1795
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)
To register for work with Teaching Personnel please click on the link below.