TEACHER - Stockport
- Are you a fully qualified teacher?
- Do you have experience working within an educational setting supporting children who face barriers towards their learners?
- Pay to scale
Salary: (Main pay scale 1-6) + 1 SEN point for right experience
My client is a Primary school that is based in Stockport, who are looking for a fully qualified teacher who has experience with working within an SEN or SEMH setting. The pupils suffer from numerous physical, academic, social and emotional difficulties. A large number of the pupils suffer from Autistic spectrum condition, which requires the school to have work in small class rooms with a number of experienced staff, and have numerous sensory rooms.
To apply for these positions, you must possess a calm and caring nature and have the ability to deal with challenging behaviour. Qualifications and training such as Team-Teach, Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant awards, Moving & Handling etc are all highly desirable. Experience of using PECS, Makaton and/or Signalong would also be beneficial.
• Solely responsible for success of students
• Delivery of IT
• Co-ordination of staff and achievements
• Organise and prioritise heavy workloads
• Developing the Curriculum
• Liaising with senior management at regular intervals
For any enquires send your CV to email@example.com or call the office on 0161 242 1795
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)
To register for work with Teaching Personnel please click on the link below.