TEACHER - Tameside, Manchester
- Are you a fully qualified Teacher?
- Do you want to teach in an SEN setting?
- Pay to Scale
Salary: (Main pay scale 1-6) + 1 SEN point for right experience
My client is an SEN school based in Tameside (Manchester); they are looking for a fully qualified teacher that has the desire to work in a challenging setting.
You will need to:
• Prepare lessons and teaching materials
• Mark and assess work
• Manage class behaviour
• Work with other professionals such as educational psychologists
• Discuss pupils' progress with parents and carers
• Attend meetings and training
• Teach classes of different ages and abilities
• Meeting individual needs and providing the treatment, care and support that people rightly expect and deserve
All teachers interested will need to email email@example.com with a copy of their CV highlighting relevant experience or additionally call on 0161 242 1795 for more information.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)
To register for work with Teaching Personnel please click on the link below.http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register/