TEACHER - Cheadle, Cheshire
- Are you a fully qualified Teacher?
- Do you want to teach in an SEND setting?
- Pay to Scale
Salary: (Main pay scale 1-6) + 1 SEN point for right experience
My client is an SEN school based in Cheadle (Cheshire), it is a specialist education service that is provided by the Together Trust. It is an independent special school that caters for children and young people aged 8 to 18 years, who struggle to cope in other settings because of their barriers to learn.
You will need to:
• Prepare lessons and teaching materials
• Mark and assess work
• Manage class behaviour
• Work with other professionals such as educational psychologists
• Discuss pupils' progress with parents and carers
• Attend meetings and training
• Teach classes of different ages and abilities
• Meeting individual needs and providing the treatment, care and support that people rightly expect and deserve
All teachers interested will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of their CV highlighting relevant experience or additionally call on 0161 242 1795 for more information.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)
To register for work with Teaching Personnel please click on the link below.http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register/