TEACHER - Manchester
- Are you a qualified Teacher?
- Are you looking to work within the SEN sector?
- Pay to scale
Location - Manchester
Salary - (Main pay scale 1-6) + 1 SEN Point for right Experience.
A specialist unit for secondary aged pupils with SEMH difficulties based in Manchester are seeking to employ an experienced teacher on a long term basis.
You will need to:
• Prepare lessons and teaching materials
• Mark and assess work
• Manage class behaviour
• Work with other professionals such as educational psychologists
• Discuss pupils' progress with parents and carers
• Attend meetings and training
• Teach classes of different ages and abilities
• Meeting individual needs and providing the treatment, care and support that people rightly expect and deserve
All teachers interested will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of their CV highlighting relevant experience or additionally call on 0161 242 1795 for more information.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)
To register for work with Teaching Personnel please click on the link below.http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register/