SEN Teachers required for supply work in specialist settings across Leeds
- Are you an FQT or NQT looking for work in SEN schools?
- Competitive pay rates – up to £150 per day
- Unique CPD Opportunities
Teaching Personnel are looking to appoint a number of teachers for regular supply work in SEN settings across Leeds. Whether you are an experienced teacher or are Newly Qualified and looking to gain experience within SEN, we would love to hear from you!
We work with a number of specialist schools across West Yorkshire, catering for both primary and secondary aged pupils with a range of SEN, including Autistic Spectrum Conditions, Global Developmental Delay, Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities (PMLD), Moderate to Severe Learning Difficulties, Speech, Language and Communication Needs, and Sensory Impairments.
Teaching Personnel have been providing quality supply staff to schools in the UK since 1996, and as a registered member of Teaching Personnel, we can offer you:
- Regular supply work across Leeds
- Pay to match your experience (up to £150 per day)
- Work in schools to match your teaching style and ability
- CPD opportunities accredited by NASEN, Team Teach, Leeds Trinity University and The National Autistic Society
At this busy time of the year, we are looking for a number of teachers to cover sickness absence, appointments, PPA and courses. If you are available 1-5 days per week during term time, please contact Rebecca Holden, specialist Consultant for the Leeds and Bradford SEN Branch on 0113 224 0234, or email email@example.com
All candidates are subject to full vetting and reference checks (AGY)