SEN TEACHER NEEDED ASAP
- FULL TIME AND PART TIME ROLES AVAIABLE
- COMPETITVE RATES
- GREAT WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Fully Qualified Teachers Needed for Specialist Local Authority teaching roles
We are working with a Local Authority based in South West London, where children and young people's EHCP puts in place a vision for children and young people in the borough. It outlines commitments to children and young people up to the age of 19 and outlines the following support for:
• Universal services such as schools and medical services.
• Targeted services for children with particular needs such as support for behavioural or mental health needs in young children
• Specialist services for the small number of children with the most complex needs, such as children in care or those with disabilities
The LEA is currently looking for subject specialists teachers in English, Mathematics and Science who must have QTS and relevant recent school based experience. This is an exciting opportunity to explore the different roles within the LEA, where you can commit to working Fulltime or Part time. You will be working around an educational framework based on the National Curriculum, implemented by the LEA in 1:1 or small groups with under achieving children.
If you are interested in this role then please send an up to date CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mohammed on 02075933074.