Outreach Tutors required across Essex
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to engage in direct work with pupils
- Experience with ASC, ADHD, SEMH
Teaching Personnel are seeking enthusiastic and experienced 1:1 Outreach Tutors. We have several new opportunities within the Essex area. Starting in February 2017 this is an opportunity for a hardworking and dedicated Tutors.
You will be working with SEN pupils ASC, ADHD, SEMH. This role requires resilience and patience. Ideally car driver as you will be community based and lone working.
1:1 OUTREACH TUTORS
You will ideally have substantial experience of working with SEMH pupils. Experience of working directly with high risk and complex pupils in a recognised setting such as Social Work Youth Work or Education.
• Knowledge of National Curriculum
• Good numeracy and literacy skills
• Ability to keep records and plan workload and prioritise tasks
• Professional boundaries
• Ability to engage in direct work with pupils
• Effective Communication coupled with Excellent Listening Skills
• Ability to work independently and in a task focused way as directed by Case Co Ordinator
• Ability to work in partnership with families, LA SEN Departments and other relevant agencies
• Ability to work with diversity and commitment