Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant Manchester
- £250 - £300 per week
- Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant - full time until July 2017
- Immediate start for most suitable applicant
Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant
Are you looking to support students who display challenging behaviour in secondary education?
- Implementing strategies to ensure students stay focused and on task during lessons
- Supporting students who are temporarily learning in the inclusion unit
- Pay in line with previous experience (£50 - £60 per day)
Our client school have an urgent need for a Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant to join them from January, on a two term basis working with students who display low-level disruption, challenging behaviour and are not always able to be taught during mainstream lessons alongside their peers. The incoming Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant will work across a number of areas following set strategies planned by the Behaviour Lead in school, including 1:1 mentoring with disengaged pupils, working along side students in the inclusion unit ensuring learning is taking place and supporting MLD pupils in need of additional support.
Based in North Manchester, our client school boasts excellent motor way links along with being situated on the tram line, so non-drivers can easily travel to and from school. The school is situated in a state of the art education facility as it was recently built, and students can benefit from excellent provisions for learning.
To work at our client school as a Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant, you will need to have;
- The ability to quickly build rapport with challenging students
- A calm and composed manner to deal with challenging situations
- Previous experience working with young people who display challenging behaviour
To apply to work as a Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant, send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 0161 242 1797.