Behaviour Support - Bolton
- working with students in small groups and on a 1:1 basis supporting their learning.
- Attractive daily rates of pay, up to £60 per day depending on previous experiences
- full time position initially until Easter
Bolton Secondary school are currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Behaviour Support Assistant to work with students who display challenging behaviour in lessons.
Do you have experience working with young people who have become disengaged from learning? Do you have a passion for supporting students during their secondary education? Our partner school are ideally looking for an experienced individual to work with students in small groups and on a 1:1 basis throughout the academic year. This position is initially being offered on a full time temporary basis, until Easter.
The large Bolton mixed comprehensive Secondary school is located near to the M61 and is accessible via public transportation links. The appointed Behaviour Support Assistant will have a strong background in supporting young people who display challenging behaviour throughout their development.
• Full time temporary position, initially being offered for one term
• Attractive daily rates of pay, up to £60 per day depending on previous experience
• Strong behaviour management strategies are essential for this position
• Located near to the M61, accessible via train and bus links
• Fantastic opportunity to gain invaluable experience
To be considered for this position, please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please call the Manchester North Secondary branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1797