1:1 Teaching Assistant- Blackley M9- To work within KS2 Predominantly
- Are you passionate about working with children?
- Do you have experience working within an educational setting supporting children who face barriers towards their learning?
- Do you have a background in Youth work/ Social Work/ disadvantaged backgrounds or sports coaching?
My client school based in Blackley (North Manchester, M9) have a need to support SEN in mainstream with an experienced Teaching Assistant. This welcoming one form entry Primary School has come to Teaching Personnel with a long term Vacancy to start immediately. They are seeking to employ a Teaching assistant who has the ability to work on a 1:1 basis with a young pupil within KS2 who has needs which prevent him from functioning academically/socially in a group or school setting. This Teaching assistant role will be working 1:1 with a child with ADHD and behavioural needs., The Teaching assistant who is successful in their application will be required to have experience of challenging behaviour. PRU experience would be desirable.
• KS2 1:1 Teaching Assistant
• Salary- £11,805- £12,608
• Great transport links
• Supportive KS2 Staff
• Opportunity for Permanent Contract October half term 2016
The successful Teaching assistant will support the young pupil directly and aim to de-escalate any potential flair up before it happens. If you have PRU experience or feel that you have the attributes required to be a male role model/ behaviour buddy for this pupil, please send your CV and covering letter to Daniel.email@example.com or call 0161 242 1792 as soon as possible as this role is for an immediate start.