Behaviour support specialists required for Alternative Provision!
- Competitive rates of pay (£50 - £55 per day)
- Ongoing CPD available including Team Teach and Autism Awareness
- Regular working opportunities
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a client in the Nottinghamshire area who cater for pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties. They are an alternative provision who provide a range of vocational subjects including Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Hair and Beauty, Construction and more, in addition to more academic subjects.
The ideal candidates will be flexible and open minded to working with a variety of students who have varying needs. The provision are looking for candidates to complete ad hoc, day to day work to cover short term staffing requirements.
The ideal candidates will be:
• Flexible and adaptable
• Confident to work with challenging behaviour
• Hold a UK driving licence and have full time access to a car with business insurance
• Able to diffuse challenging behaviour confidently and calmly
• Able to plan and deliver work where necessary
• Confident to work with students on a 1:1 basis
• Trained in additional behaviour management including Team Teach or MAPA
For additional information, please contact Emma Gale on 0115 8456409.