Are you a great Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge?
- Competitive daily rate
- An opportunity to make a difference in the SEN sector
- Rewarding role
This Pupil Referral Unit based in the Buckinghamshire area has an exciting future ahead. Currently catering for Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils who have been or who are at risk of being excluded from school; they also provide education for pupils who are from out of area and cannot find a school place, Looked After Children and other vulnerable and hard-to-place pupils.
We would like to speak to SEN Teaching Assistants who:
- Have at least 6 months experience within an educational setting whether this is Primary or Secondary level
- Hold GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Have a calm and patient manner with the ability to communicate well with others including Teachers, Parents and other outside agencies
- Have a background of working with children and young people with emotional, social and behavioural difficulties, and who are disengaged from education
The school will offer a hard working and supportive team of staff working jointly towards raising student achievement. Continual professional development is provided.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY)
To find out more about the job please call Zoe on 01189 071 532 or email email@example.com