Looking for a start to Teaching?
- Become a Teaching Assistant!
- Great rates of pay!
- No experience needed!
Monmouthshire Teaching Assistant Required!
Start Date: ASAP Location: Monmouthshire
Pay: up to £55 a day Employment Type: Secondary School
Do you want to get into teaching? But have no qualifications?
Teaching Personnel have an interesting role for you with competitive rates of pay and ongoing work for the right candidate.
The opportunity is based in the Monmouthshire area as a Teaching Assistant. You will be assisting in a classroom and support the children. It is a challenging environment but very rewarding for the right candidate.
The ideal Teaching Assistant:
• Will have a flexible attitude and good patience when working with children
• Offer excellent support to class teacher
• Be comfortable working with small groups of children on their own
• Previous experience working with children is a plus
• Ability to adapt according to the classroom challenges
• Able to start ASAP
Teaching Personnel are an established agency working solely in the education sector and have helped thousands of teaching assistants find their perfect role. Continuous Professional Development (CPD) is available for candidates looking to grow and further their teaching experience.
If you think this role is for you please get in touch ASAP. Send your CV to email@example.com or call 02920 660276. If this isn’t the ideal role for you but you are looking to work in secondary schools please don’t hesitate to send your CV. We are recruiting for many other roles in the South Wales area.
* A requirement of working with Teaching Personnel is being registered with the EWC and an enhanced Disclosure and barring Service certificate which must be on the update service – Full assistance provided