Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Fantastic Schools
- Supportive Departments
- Great Pay
Teaching Personnel are currently working closely with a cluster of Secondary schools in East Newport. All the schools have easy access from public transport and main roads.
They have asked us to find suitable Teaching Assistants for their school.
We are looking to recruit passionate and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to work on a flexible basis with the local schools, this can include working on a day to day basis or on short or long term placements. Teaching Assistants will aim to find work that suits you in line with the schools, this could be full time or part time work.
Our clients are looking for someone to work within the mainstream and special needs areas of the schools. This will include working in groups and on a one-to-one basis with the children and in line with the National Curriculum.
The job of a Teaching Assistant is now a vital role within the schools and to the class Teachers. You will be expected to:
- Provide support to pupils in KS3 & 4
- Have the ability and the confidence to support pupils in groups and on a one-to-one basis
- Provide extra support to children with special education needs (SEN) or with additional learning needs (ALN)
- Work well with teaching staff and other support staff within the school
As a Teaching Assistant, you will need to have any of the following qualifications:
- NVQ Level 2 - 3 Teaching Assistant;
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA);
- CACHE Level 3 in Childcare & Education;
- BTEC National Certificate in Childhood Studies
To apply you will need:
- To provide at least 2 up to date references
- To have previous classroom experience
All candidates will need an up to date DBS (assistance provided) and to be registered with the EWC
If this role is for you please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lewis on 02920 660276