Experienced SEMH Learning Support Assistants required - Manchester
- Experienced SEMH Learning Support Assistants required - Manchester
- Experience of very challenging behaviour essential
- Excellent range of CPD courses available
Teaching Personnel require experienced SEMH Learning Support Assistants to work within an extremely challenging setting in West Manchester. These young people have very severe Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties and need confident and reliable staff to work with them. Some individuals may show signs of ASC and Speech, Language and Communication difficulties.
It is essential for candidates to have -
• GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above, or level 2 equivalent in literacy and numeracy
• Previous experience in a teaching assistant or care environment
• Previous experience working with young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties
• Proven experience of working with young people with very challenging behaviour
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Good written and verbal communication skills
It is desirable for candidates to -
• be Team-Teach/ MAPPA trained
• have experience working with young people with ASC
Teaching Personnel offer an excellent range of CPD courses including Team-Teach, Autism Awareness and Read, Write, Inc. Phonics.
If you feel you meet the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com or apply online.