Experienced Teaching Assistants required - Horwich, Bolton
- Experienced Teaching Assistants required - Horwich, Bolton
- Current DBS on the update service desirable
- Excellent CPD courses available including Team-Teach
A Specialist SEMH school in Horwich, Bolton require a number of experienced Teaching Assistants to work with both KS3 and KS4. The school caters for pupils aged 11 to 16 who have a statement relating to their social, educational and behavioural difficulties.
It is essential for candidates to have -
• GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above, or level 2 equivalent in literacy and numeracy
• Previous experience in a teaching assistant or care environment
• Previous experience working with young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties
• Proven experience of working with young people with very challenging behaviour
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Good written and verbal communication skills
It is desirable for candidates to -
• be Team-Teach/ MAPPA trained
• have experience working with young people with ASC
Teaching Personnel offer an excellent range of CPD courses including Team-Teach, Autism Awareness and Read, Write, Inc. Phonics.
If you feel you meet the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.