Flexible supply work available - Salford
- Flexible supply work available - Salford
- Opportunities to experience a range of SEN and SEMH settings
- Wide range of CPD courses available
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for the flexibility of supply work in the Salford area?
Do you have experience of and enjoy working with pupils with SEN?
At Teaching Personnel we can offer day-to-day, short term and long term supply work in a range of settings across the UK.
We require applicants to have:
• GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above
• Previous experience in a teaching assistant or care environment
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Previous experience working with young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties
• Experience working with children and young adults with multi sensory impairments and/or complex learning difficulties and disabilities
• Have a full enhanced DBS on the update service
If you would like the opportunity to experience a range of SEN settings please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.