Wanted in West Yorkshire - Ex forces, residential support workers and mental health support workers wanted !
- Resilient nature to deal with challenging behaviour
- Experience of working with individuals who have SEMH or SEN needs
- Welcome individuals who have worked in the mental health care setting, military and residential background
We are looking for an experienced ex forces individuals, residential support workers and youth workers to work in an behavioural setting based across West Yorkshire. This is a highly rewarding opportunity to support children with Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties.
The school is looking for a passionate individual to create change and bring enthusiasm to assist pupils in their day to day learning and routines. You will have a desire to work with young people and aim to make a real difference to a child’s life. We look forward to hearing from TA’s with EBD and MLD experience as well as ASC or other learning difficulties.
We are looking for hard working and committed individuals who would be confident and happy working with challenging pupils in a secondary educational setting. It is essential that you have experience in the following:
• Experience working with pupils with behaviour in an education, care or residential setting
• Firm understanding of the social, emotional and mental health needs of young people
• Resilient Nature
To register with Teaching Personnel and apply for the above role, please contact Jade Halidu on 0113 224 0234 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying though Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBC- Full assistance provided (AGY)