Do you want to make a difference? SEN Teaching Assistants required!
- KS3 & KS4 Pupil Referral Unit across West Yorkshire
- Continual Professional Development with access to Leeds Trinity University
- A real chance to make an impact on the lives of young people who suffer with SEMH needs
A number of West Yorkshire PRU is seeking to appoint experienced Teaching Assistants to become part of the SEMH Department. Must be able to support pupils on a one-to-one, group basis and create a motivational and stimulating environment. This post will suit someone who is passionate about their work and will be prepared to face difficult and sometimes challenging situations. The Team Teach qualification would be ideal.
• Experience of working with pupils with challenging behaviour
• Firm understanding of the issues that surround children with challenging behaviour
• Resilient nature
• A desire to support pupils with challenging behaviour
• Firm understanding of the social, emotional and mental health needs of young people
You will need to be confident and able to build up good, strong and effective relationships with the pupils and staff.
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Jade Halidu on 0113 224 0234 or email jade.halidu@teaching personnel.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to this job through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS- Full assistant provided (AGY)
l. ‘Teaching Personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All our candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the Criminal Records Bureau – Full assistance provided.’