Strong Male TA required - SEMH- East London
- Brilliant in house CPD accredited courses available
- Professonal development
- Temporary to permanent
Can you support young people with complex behavioural needs?
We are seeking Male Teaching Assistants for an EBD School for students with challenging behavioural needs. This role would ideally suit a strong male counterpart due to needs of the school.
The role is based in Dagenham working with young people that are not in mainstream education due to complex behaviour needs. This rewarding role gives you the chance to turn around the lives the future generation.
The ideal candidate will have worked in the behaviour sector and have at least 2 of the following:
• Worked in a PRU, EBD schools or Alternative Provision
• Worked within Youth, Outreach or had with experience NEET
• SEMH experience, SEBD, EBD, ASC and ADHD
• Residential support/care worker
• Psychology, Criminology, Drama or English Degree
• Sports coaching qualification or background
• Team Teach/ SKIP,CPI, MAPA physical intervention training
• Positive , strong, confident personality
• A genuine passion for young people’s learning
Does this sound like you? If so we look forward to hearing from you. Email your up to date C.V. to email@example.com or alternatively call the SEN branch on 0207 593 3074.
Teaching personnel are the leading provider in education for day to day, long term and intervention supply, of teachers; TA’s and tutors for schools across the U.K.