Can you support young people with complex behavioural needs?
- A passion for pupil behaviour and personal development
- Fantastic role for someone with a youth worker background looking to be in an education setting.
- Excellent opportunity to work in a specialist school with a proven track record of helping students make incredible progress with learning, social skills and employability.
A Pupil Referral Units (PRU) based in East London are looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistants to join their teams of hard working individuals all with the same vision to help young people with challenging behaviour prosper through their education.
PRU’s are challenging but rewarding school with great opportunities to further your career. They cater for all children, primary and secondary, who are unable to attend mainstream education. The provisions are based in and around East London, a thriving area with excellent transport links.
The schools provides excellent and continued levels of support from highly skilled and specialist staff.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• TA/LSA Experience.
• Experience working with children with EBD
• Willing to work in challenging environments
Working in this role holds the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay - that improve with loyalty and positive feedback from schools
• Excellent further professional development opportunities
• Ethical and honest recruitment, done with integrity and without prejudice
• Friendly, professional and personal support and service that supports individual needs
• Opportunity to secure a permanent position
If you feel you are the suitable individual for this position apply now and become Learning Support Assistant!
Alternatively email Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 593 3078 and I will be happy to help.