Are you a Graduate looking to utilise your academic talents and help pupils with Complex Needs? this SEN Teaching Assistant position at a modern SEN primary school in South East London is for you
- Long Term/Interim, Full-Time position starting immediately
- CPD courses available
- Perfect Role for Future Teacher!
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit EBD specialist Teaching Assistants to work in our Primary Behaviour Provisions and Secondary PRUs.
To be considered for this position you will:
• Have relevant youth work experience
• Have experience in Primary/Secondary Schools in a behaviour setting
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed and driven Primary/secondary team
• Have a passion for working with young people with Complex needs
• Have a professional attitude
We are looking for committed and strong willed Teaching Assistant, with a desire to succeed in either day to day assignments or long term placements in Behaviour settings. If this is you and you are looking for a new challenge then call Fatima on: 0207 593 3078 or alternatively email: email@example.com.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the Criminal Records Bureau - Full assistance provided.