Can you support young people with complex behavioural needs?
- Fantastic role for someone with a youth worker background looking to be in an education setting.
- Excellent opportunity to work in a specialist school with a proven track record of helping students make incredible progress with learning, social skills and employability.
- A passion for pupil behaviour and personal development
We are seeking Male Teaching Assistants for an EBD School for students with challenging behavioural needs. This role would ideally suit a strong male counterpart due to needs of the school.
The roles are based in and round the North London area working with young people that are not in mainstream education due to complex behaviour needs. This rewarding role gives you the chance to turn around the lives of the future generations.
The ideal candidate will have worked in the behaviour sector and have at least 2 of the following:
• Worked in a PRU, EBD schools or Alternative Provision
• Worked within Youth, Outreach or had with experience NEET
• SEN experience- SEMH, SEBD, EBD, ASC and ADHD
• Residential support/care worker
• Psychology, Criminology, Drama or English Degree
• Sports coaching qualification or background
• Team Teach/ SKIP,CPI, MAPA physical intervention training
• Positive , strong, confident personality
• A genuine passion for young people’s learning
Does this sound like you? If so we look forward to hearing from you. Email your up to date C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call the Behaviour branch on 0207 593 3078.
Teaching personnel are the leading provider in education for day to day, long term and intervention supply, of teachers; TA’s and tutors for schools across the U.K.