long term and full time TA role to work within a SEN School/Establishment for September
- Fantastic role for someone with a youth worker background looking to be in an education setting
- Promoting and reinforcing by showing enthusiasm and creativity
- Passing feedback to teachers about children’s development.
Teaching Personnel are unlike other teaching recruitment agencies, in that we offer a fantastic service for schools to increase pupil attainment. We call this our intervention programme and the successful candidate will help pupils who need that extra push on either a 1:1 or group basis out of the classroom.
If you’re looking to start a career in education but do not have the relevant qualifications or experience, this is a perfect opportunity for you to kick-start your career. You will be working with small groups providing help and support to children who have behavioural difficulties.
• Fantastic role for someone with a youth worker background looking to be in an education setting.
• Excellent opportunity to work in a specialist school with a proven track record of helping students make incredible progress with learning, social skills and employability.
• A passion for pupil behaviour and personal development.
The core values of the schools are education based and outcome driven with emphasis on tough love and clear boundaries to guide behaviour. It also has a unique rewards system that helps promote positive outcomes. If you are ready for a challenge and the chance to make a real difference then don’t delay in applying now.
If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of SEN pupils then get in touch with Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 020 7593 3078.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken the DBS application form.