Special Educational Needs Ta required to work with Secondary boys with SEMH
- Rewarding but challenging
- Competitive rate of pay depending on experience and training
- Full training offered
Are you looking to work with Special Educational Needs children? Then we want to hear from you! Here at Teaching Personnel we are recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a Special Educational Needs school in Chobam. The school caters for secondary boys with Social and Emotional Mental Health Needs. The schools core aim is to engage pupils in education and develop their academic achievements
• Full training offered
• Supportive staffing
• Progressive career opportunities.
• Outstanding OFSTED report “pupils achievement has improved and the vast major achieve outstandingly well”.
• Experience working with SEMH professionally or in the home environment
• Team Teach Trained (no essential as training is provided
• Calm manner under stressful circumstances.
• A background working in the military, sports coaching , prison environments or working with challenging behaviours is ideal.
Do you live in the Chobham area or can travel from surrounding areas? If so, please do not to hesitate to contact Nicole Totterdell on 01189071531 or email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.