SEN TA required in Guildford to work with Secondary Pupils
- • Competitive rate of pay depending on experience and training
- • Immediate start
- • Fantastic opportunities for career progression
Here at Teaching Personnel We are currently looking for teaching assistants in the Guildford area who has previously worked with students with pupils with Social Emotional and Mental Health difficulty (SEMH).
The position is within a SEN school and would be a challenging but highly rewarding. The school cater for boys 7-11years old who are unable to access mainstream education. Personal or professional experience supporting individuals with SEMH is highly desirable, such as an understanding of the complexities related to this condition.
• Competitive pay depending on training and experience.
• CPD opportunities
• Excellent sporting facilities including zip wire, go karting, rock climbing and football pitches.
• Team Teach Trained
• Calm manner under stressful situations
• Confident working with pupils 1:1 or in small groups
• Hands on and not afraid to get stuck in
We strongly encourage candidates to apply who are passionate about working with pupils with special educational needs. The school is keen to have candidates who are flexible in nature, engaging and creative.
Do you live in the Guildford area and want to know more about this exciting opportunity? If so please contact your SEN specialist consultant Nicole Totterdell on 01189071531 or by email at nicole.totterdell@teachingpersonnel .com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.