SEN TA required in Camberly to work with pupils with SEMH
- • Immediate start
- • Full training offered
- • Competitive rate of pay depending on experience and training
At Teaching Personnel, we are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants in Camberley who has previously worked with pupils with Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Sensory Impairments, Physical Disabilities and Social Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties (SEMH).
We are looking to recruit candidates to work 1:1 with Primary and /or Secondary aged pupils in a wide range of subjects including English, Art and Music. The core aims of the school is to promote pupil’s independence, develop communication skills and develop essential life skills. This role will be challenging but highly rewarding.
• Good OFSTED rating “Learning is supported well through the very effective use of signs, symbols and switches to promote communication and understanding”
• Small classes lots of TA support
• Competitive rates of pay
• CPD Opportunities
• Becoming part of a high achieving school
• Experience working with children and adults with Special Educational Needs.
• Trained in Team Teach (Desired but not essential).
• Confident working with children 1:1,
• Confident supporting another member of staff.
• Hands on and not afraid to get stuck in
We require candidates to apply who are passionate in assisting children with Special Educational Needs to access the curriculum. The school is particularly keen to have candidates who are proactive, empathetic, engaging and creative.
Candidates will only be considered if they have a DBS on the update service or are in the process of applying.
Should you require any additional information about this exciting opportunity or indeed to apply for the position, please contact your SEN specialist consultant Nicole Totterdell on 01189071531 or by email at nicole.totterdell@teachingpersonnel .com