Behaviour Teaching Assistant, Liverpool
- Do you want to work in a secondary school?
- Are you looking to work on a 1:1/ small group basis?
- Are you able to effectively manage pupils with challenging behaviour?
We are currently recruiting for a KS3 and KS4 Pupil Referral Unit in Liverpool. They are looking for a teaching assistant to work with students who display challenging behaviour.
• The goal is to get students back on track to return to mainstream setting
• The school has a dedicated focus on achieving 5 A-C’s for their students
• Most pupils attend the school on a long term basis as mainstream education has not proven to be suitable for there need.
• Pupils attend from the local area and further afield
• Poor attendance is an issue
• Ability and needs are mixed
• Special needs include SEMH, ADHD, ASD, ODD, MLD
• The cohort is predominantly male however male and female pupils are in attendance.
• Passionate about raising pupil achievement
• Experience desirable
• Proven track record in raising pupil attainment
• Team-Teach (training can be provided)
• Positive behaviour management
If you are interested in the position then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)