SEMH/EBD HLTA required for February in Hartlepool
- Opportunity to work in an SEMH/EBD school
- Looking for “long” & “short” term work
- Competitive rates of pay of up to £70 per day, and opportunities for CPD
Teaching Personnel are recruiting HLTA’s with SEMH/EBD experience for a school in Hartlepool
Ideally applicants would have experience with these needs, although not mandatory all applicants should posses the correct behaviours in order to support SEMH/EBD students within the classroom. Additional training such as Team Teach and de-escalation is advantageous but not essential.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• HLTA experience with relevant additional qualifications
• Experience supporting children with SEMH/EBD or a willingness to learn
• Patient and nurturing mannerism with strong behaviour management skills
What you can expect:
• Competitive rates of pay of up to £70 per day
• Opportunities for continual professional development
• To work in a challenging but highly rewarding school with a supportive SLT
Teaching Personnel work with a large number of SEN schools across the UK, if you are interested in registering to work through Teaching Personnel, to full time or part time or to gain SEN experience please call us today to hear more.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your up to date CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Tyne Tees SEN team on 0191 223 5073.