Behaviour Support Assistant required in Middlesbrough commencing January 2017
- Rates of pay up to £65 per day dependant on experience
- Opportunities for CPD throughout the year including Team Teach and NASEN
- Opportunity to support Secondary Students achieve their potential
Teaching Personnel are recruiting Behaviour Support Assistants with Secondary experience for a provision in Middlesbrough.
Ideally applicants would have experience with SEMH, although not mandatory all applicants should posses the correct behaviours in order to support SEMH students inside and outside of the classroom. Additional training such as Team Teach and de-escalation is advantageous but not essential. We would also welcome applicants with relevant transferrable skills such as ex forces personnel.
The provision is easily accessible from the A66 and other main routes, including regular bus routes with parking also on site.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Teaching Assistant/HLTA experience with relevant additional qualifications or other transferable skills such as ex forces
• Experience supporting children with SEMH or a willingness to learn
• Patient mannerism with excellent behaviour management skills
What you can expect:
• Competitive rates of pay up to £65 per day
• Opportunities for CPD throughout the academic year including Team Teach
• To work in a provision rated “Good” – OFSTED 2013
• To work in a challenging but highly rewarding school with a supportive SLT
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your up to date CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Tyne Tees SEN team on 0191 223 5073.
Teaching Personnel work with a large number of SEN schools across the UK, if you are interested in registering to work through Teaching Personnel, to full time or part time or to gain SEN experience please call us today to hear more.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).