SEMH Teaching Assistant required for a provision in North Tyneside commencing September 2016
- Fantastic opportunity to work in a rewarding SEMH provision in North Tyneside
- Competitive pates and opportunities for continual professional development
- Supportive SLT with good facilities within the provision
Teaching Personnel are recruiting Teaching Assistants with SEMH/EBD experience for a provision in North Tyneside.
Ideally applicants would have experience with these needs, although not mandatory all applicants should posses the correct behaviours in order to support SEMH/EBD students within the classroom. Additional training such as Team Teach and de-escalation is advantageous but not essential.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• TA experience with relevant additional qualifications
• Experience supporting children with SEMH/EBD or a willingness to learn
• Patient and nurturing mannerism with strong behaviour management skills
What you can expect:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Opportunities for continual professional development
• To work in a challenging but highly rewarding school with a supportive SLT
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your up to date CV over to email@example.com or call the Tyne Tees SEN team on 0191 223 5073.
Teaching Personnel work with a large number of SEN schools across the UK, if you are interested in registering to work through Teaching Personnel, to full time or part time or to gain SEN experience please call us today to hear more.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).