Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant
- Supportive team
- rates of pay starting at £50 per day
- Exclusive CPD opportunities with nationally recognised organsiations
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Behaviour Support Worker. You will be required to work with challenging/disaffected teenagers; you must have the ability to form positive working relationships with the pupils who are assigned to you. Some experience of working with teenagers with SEMH is desirable.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have:
• Experience dealing with challenging pupils
• Confident on leading 1 to 1 catch up work
• Have a background of working with young people who risk exclusion
• The ability to work effectively with challenging family backgrounds
• Good behaviour management
• High standards of both written and spoken English as well as Mathematics
• Have a good understanding of cross curricular approaches
• Be patient, caring and a good communicator
• Be able to work effectively as part of a team
The pay ranges from £50 up to £70 per working day, depending on experience.
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jim on 01482 312046.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).