1:1 'Behavior Buddy' - Would you like provide valuable support to a pupil with Special Educational Needs?
- Based in South East London; Lewisham, Sydenham (SE26)
- Challenging but rewarding role
- Great school working environment
Teaching Personnel are unlike other teaching recruitment agencies, in that we offer a fantastic tutoring service for schools to increase pupil attainment. We call this our intervention programme and the successful candidate will help pupils who need that extra push on either a 1:1 or group basis out of the classroom.
Behaviour Support Assistant, London
- Full time
- Mon - Fri
If you’re looking to start a career in education but do not have the relevant qualifications or experience, this is a perfect opportunity for you to kick-start your career. As a Behaviour Buddy, you will be working with small groups providing help and support to children who have behavioural difficulties. We are working alongside one school in particular who are looking for a 1:1 'behaviour buddy' to support a pupil in year 2 with Autism. This lovely primary school is located in the Sydenham area of Lewisham, South East London.
Responsibilities will include;
- Working alongside key school staff to reduce levels of unauthorised absence and improve levels of attendance and behaviour;
- Motivating and challenging students;
- Promoting and reinforcing by showing enthusiasm and creativity;
- Passing feedback to teachers about children’s development.
The successful candidate will be someone who is passionate about working with children and can act as a positive role model. If you would be interested in joining Teaching Personnel's behaviour buddy program then please submit your CV and an application for consideration.