Are you a Youth Worker hoping to gain employment in an educational provision? Call Teaching Personnel NOW!!
- Exciting opportunity to work in Pupil Referral Unit in central derby
- Excellent rates of pay
- Extensive CPD available including Team Teach, Autism and Manual Handling course
Are you an experienced Youth Worker looking to gain employment in an educational provision?
We are looking to recruit Behaviour Specialists who can specifically support students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties. We are working with a Derby based Pupil Referral Unit which caters for students who are not currently attending mainstream provisions.
Ideally you will have excellent behaviour management and the ability to build a strong rapport with your students. Additional behaviour training is desirable but NOT essential as Teaching Personnel can provide you with Team Teach behaviour training as part of your CPD.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
• Minimum 1 year experience working with children and young people either in education or youth/support work roles.
• Confidence to work on your own initiative, as well as contributing to a team
• Good understanding of the National Curriculum at a primary and/or secondary level
• Confidence to manager challenging behaviour and re-engage students who are disaffected and not currently engaged in their education
• Able to produce feedback reports and effectively monitor/track the progress of each student
• Willing and confident to work in a variety of educational establishments using a creative, open minded approach at all times
• Be able to participate in any extra-curricular activities required
• Be willing to support students off-site where required, to try and re-engage them and encourage positive attendance records.
If this is the sort of role you are looking for, please contact Emma Gale- SEN Consultant - on 0115 8456405 or email your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon.