Experienced TA required for 1:1 SEMH support in South Derbyshire
- Full time, temporary position at a school based in Swadlincote, South Derbyshire.
- An opportunity to make a difference working 1:1 with a pupil who has SEMH difficulties.
- Competitive rates of pay and access to CPD courses.
Teaching Personnel are currently working on the behalf a Junior school in South Derbyshire and I am looking to recruit a full-time behaviour mentor to support a pupil with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties. The school are looking for an experienced, strong and bubbly TA to work 1:1 with the pupil to implement boundaries and to provide a good positive role model for the pupil. The position is to start in the new academic on a termly temporary basis.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be confident in supporting behaviourally challenging students to engage in mainstream education.
- Actively encourage participation and attendance in school.
- Build a good and positive relationship to increase pupil confidence & self-esteem.
- Be flexible to support within the class and on a 1:1 basis outside of class when required.
- Be empathetic to the pupils requirements and implement boundaries where necessary.
The school in question places a great emphasis on the ability to work as part of a team and being adaptable to the pupil you are working with but also within the school as a whole. Good use of initiative and flexibility, along with good recent experience are required for this role.
For more information or to register with Teaching Personnel please contact Georgina on 0115 845 6405 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com
Registration is subject to an Enhance Child Workforce DSB registered to the Update Service, good references and a registration interview in branch. Please call for more information.