Experienced Behaviour (EBD) Teaching Assistant wanted ASAP in Sevenoaks.
- Behaviour (EBD) role to start immediately
- Competitive rates
- Personal Recruitment Consultant
We are currently recruiting for a school based in Sevenoaks looking for a Behaviour (EBD/SEMH) Teaching Assistants to support pupils within the school.
The role is to start ASAP and will be an on-going long term role.
Behaviour Support TA Role;
• To start ASAP
• Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 4pm
• Friendly and welcoming staff and SLT
• Must have experience supporting pupils/people with behavioural difficulties
• Positive Handling (Team Teach/MAPA) training and YOT experience is highly desirable
• Competitive pay rates with prospects of permanent work
You must have a Child Workforce only DBS on the update service or be in process of getting a DBS to be considered.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form and register it with the Update Services.
If you are interested in this position or would like more information please contact Tom at Teaching Personnel on 01622 920701. Please also send your CV to email@example.com today!
YOU CAN SPEED UP THE PROCESS BY APPLYING DIRECTLY ON OUR WEBSITE 24/7 AT www.teachingpersonnel.com YOU ONLY NEED TO ENTER BASIC DETAILS AND WE WILL CALL YOU BACK THE SAME DAY.