Support Staff required for School near Southend
- Are you available as of January for work?
- Are you looking to work in a school setting?
- Do you have experience of working with children who struggle in a mainstream setting?
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a PRU in the Southend area that are seeking local TA’s to work 1:2:1 with SEN and SEMH pupils. The 1:2:1 sessions will comprise of implementing lesson plans and activities that their teacher has already set however you will be required to manage behaviour.
TA or HLTA qualification preferred but not essential.
Both full time and part time positions are available on a supply basis which may result in a temp - perm position
As a registered member of Teaching Personnel, you will be entitled to the following candidate benefits:
• Weekly Highly Competitive Pay
• Access to regular training and CPD courses in your local area
• Dedicated Personal Consultant
To register with Teaching Personnel and apply for the above role, please contact Stacey on 01245 206760 or alternatively email Stacey.email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)